Monday 14 October 2013

Chocolate chia pudding

This is delicious, I adapted it off another recipe I saw but as always made it my own. If you want it to set properly you can leave it overnight. If you just want to enjoy the goodness that same night, leave it in the fridge for 15 mins and then devour it (in a healthy way of course!).



Ingredients:

1 cup Oat milk or Lactose-free milk or Almond milk (for this one I use Oat milk)
1 Tbsp Stevia (I used PureVia)
2 Tbsp cocoa
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1 x vanilla pod

Directions:

  1. Place cocoa in a bowl and pour in the cup of milk
  2. Whisk until all mixed together
  3. Scrape seeds from vanilla pod and place into bowl
  4. Add chia seeds and Stevia and whisk mixture again
  5. Pour mix into glass cups and place in fridge for a minimum of 15 mins or overnight for firmness
  6. Serve


No comments:

Post a Comment